More than a third of our total electricity production comes from wind turbines we manage on behalf of other wind power owners. Our focus is on delivering top production at a life cycle cost as low as possible.
Maximizing wind power investment is about two things: boosting production value as high as possible, and making sure that generation goes as well as possible.
Facilities need to be in peak condition to ensure there’s always good availability. We do this through planned service when electricity price and generation are low.
With our “Technical management” service, our service team keeps your facilities in peak condition. Our service employees all have long experience and specialist competence at your service.
“Our wind power technicians have the highest level of training according to the standards defined by Global Wind Organisation.”
Björn Johansson, Technical Manager
Working for us as a wind power technician is varied and full of responsibility, which means that we have long-term, loyal employees who can offer personally engaged service. For every large wind turbine manufacturer, we have two specialist employees.
Asset management is carried out according to procedures certified in accordance with ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015. We guarantee a safe working environment and ensure that operations follow the Environmental Code.
- Monitoring and controlling power production to avoid operational interruptions
- Monthly and annual reports on production, availability and reasons for operational interruptions
- Administration of guarantee and availability issues
- Management of owner responsibilities according to agreements with service suppliers
- Management of physical delivery of power
- Handling of network agreements
Work environment, security and the environment
- Preparing the work environment plan and annual environmental reports
- Inspection plans
- Communication with service suppliers, landowners and authorities.
Read more about ISO certification