Rabbalshede Kraft AB (publ), Reg. No.: 556681-4652, hereby gives notice to shareholders to attend the Annual General Meeting on 28 April 2020 at 1:30 p.m. at MAQS Advokatbyrå, Östra Hamngatan 24 in Gothenburg, Sweden. Registration for the Annual General Meeting starts at 1:00 p.m.
Due to Covid-19, the company’s intention is to let shareholders be given the opportunity to follow the AGM by video link but such shareholders will not be included in the voting register. The decision to follow the proceedings at the AGM by video link will only be valid where supported by the majority of the present shareholders. The company will publish the video link on its website under Investor Relations/General meetings.
Notification of participation
Any shareholder wishing to participate at the Annual General Meeting (AGM) must;
be recorded as a shareholder in the share register maintained by Euroclear Sweden AB as of Wednesday 22 April 2020,
and must give notice of his/her intention to participate at the AGM to the company by telephone +46 (0)525 197 00, by e-mail to email@example.com, in the form available at www.rabbalshedekraft.se or by letter addressed to Rabbalshede Kraft AB (publ), Marknadsvägen 1, SE-457 55, Rabbalshede, Sweden no later than Wednesday 22 April 2020.
When notifying attendance, state your name, address, telephone number, personal identity number or corporate registration number as well as the number of advisers.
Shareholders whose shares are registered with a trustee must temporarily re-register their shares in his/her own name with Euroclear Sweden AB to be entitled to participate in the AGM. This means that shareholders should notify the trustee in sufficient time to allow registration in the share register by Wednesday 22 April 2020.
Shareholder who wishes to be represented by proxy, must draw up a dated power of attorney for the proxy. The power of attorney can be obtained from the company and is also available on the company’s website, www.rabbalshedekraft.se. An original copy of the proxy should be sent to the company at the above address in good time ahead of the AGM. Proxies representing a legal entity must enclose a copy of the current registration certificate or other appropriate documentation.
Agenda items at the Meeting
1) Opening of the Meeting;
2) Election of chairman of the AGM;
3) Preparation and verification of the voting list;
4) Election of one or two persons to verify the minutes;
5) Determination of whether the AGM has been duly convened;
6) Approval of the agenda;
7) Address by the CEO;
8) Presentation of the annual report and the auditors’ report submitted;
9) Resolution on: a) adoption of the income statement and balance sheet; and consolidated income statement and consolidated balance sheet; b) appropriations of the company’s profit or loss as shown in the adopted balance sheet; c) discharge from liability of the members of the board of directors and the CEO;
10) Decision on the number of board of directors and deputy board of directors;
11) Decision on the fees to be paid to the board members and auditors;
12) Election of the board members, nomination committee and auditors; THIS IS A TRANSLATION OF THE SWEDISH VERSION. IN CASE OF ANY INCONSISTENCY IN RELATION TO THE SWEDISH VERSION, THE SWEDISH VERSION SHALL PREVAIL.
13) Resolution on authorisation for the board of directors to resolve on issuing of new shares;
14) Resolution on guidelines for setting remuneration and other benefits for the CEO and other members of the company’s management;
15) Resolution on authorization of the board of directors, or the party appointed by the board in its stead, to make any minor adjustments to resolutions adopted by the AGM that may prove necessary for registration of these resolutions at the Swedish Companies Registration Office and Euroclear Sweden AB;
16) Closing of the Meeting.