Shareholders of Rabbalshede Kraft AB (publ), corporate registration number 556681-4652, are hereby notified that the Annual General Meeting will be held on Wednesday, April 27, 2011, at 4:00 p.m. in the RunAn venue at the Chalmers Konferens och Restauranger conference center, Chalmersplatsen 1, in Gothenburg, Sweden.
The proposals to be addressed by the Annual General Meeting include:
· Amendment of the Articles of Association concerning the Notice process and business at the Annual General Meeting.
· A new Nomination Committee will be appointed ahead of the 2012 Annual General Meeting in accordance with the previously applied model. The Company shall have a Nomination Committee comprising four persons. Each of the company’s three largest shareholders, in terms of voting rights as of September 30, 2011, shall be entitled to appoint a member of the Nomination Committee. None of the three persons appointed in this process shall be a member of the Company’s Board of Directors. The Nomination Committee shall comprise the members appointed as above, together with the Chairman of the Board as the party convening the meeting.
· At the Annual General Meeting on October 21, 2008, the auditing company Ernst & Young AB was elected as the Company’s auditors following a procurement process, with Authorized Public Accountants Stefan Kylebäck and Bjarne Fredriksson in charge, for a mandate period until the conclusion of the Annual General Meeting for the 2011 fiscal year. Auditors will be paid as their invoices are approved by the Company.
· Resolution concerning the guidelines for determining salary and other remuneration for the Company’s senior executives.
· The Board has also presented a motion for to be voted on regarding authorization for the Board to resolve on the new issuance of shares and other financial instruments
The Nomination Committee’s proposals for Board members and the Chairman of the Board for the period until the conclusion of the next Annual General Meeting will be published on the Company’s website not later than April 13, 2011.
For further information, please contact:
Torgny Bergh, Chairman of the Board, +46 525-197 00
Thomas Linnard, President, +46 706-100 120, +46 525-197 11