The business policy includes Rabbalshede Kraft AB and subsidiaries. The business policy addresses guidelines for quality, the environment, safety, ethics and personnel.
Rabbalshede Kraft plans and establishes onshore wind farms in Sweden to operate proprietarily or for sale to other companies. The company’s guidelines for operations are summarized in the following points:
- In its daily operations, Rabbalshede Kraft shall always perform its work on the basis of a comprehensive approach to ethics, quality, profitability, the environment, relations and safety.
- Rabbalshede Kraft shall be reliable, comply with laws and other requirements placed on the company’s operations, adhere to granted permits and agreements, and act in a manner that is perceived as morally correct by the public.
- Rabbalshede Kraft shall be foresighted and constantly seek new information and new technology and opportunities for the company’s operations so as to contribute in the best possible manner to renewable energy becoming a significant part of Sweden’s energy production.
- Rabbalshede Kraft shall strive for good relations with the company’s business partners and work to achieve jointly established goals. To the greatest extent possible, Rabbalshede shall choose suppliers with a similar approach.
- Rabbalshede Kraft shall work to reduce environmental impact, minimize consumption of natural resources and prevent contamination.
- Rabbalshede Kraft shall have a safe working environment and offer a work climate that employees find stimulating and developing.
- Rabbalshede Kraft shall prevent and, should it occur, minimize damage resulting from fire, while safeguarding the company’s operations against interruption.
- Rabbalshede Kraft shall constantly improve its operations by establishing clear goals for quality, profitability, the environment and safety in order to satisfy the expectations that stakeholders place on the company.
- Rabbalshede Kraft always strives to deliver the best quality renewable wind power to the company’s customers.
This business policy is approved by the Board and CEO in February 27, 2013